The Brahman Foundation Internships
The Brahman Foundation started our internship program shortly after the creation of The Brahman Foundation Summer Leadership Camp. Originally, the internship was utilized for the success of TBF Leadership Camp but over time has evolved to a year-round opportunity.
TBF offers two different internships throughout the year including the summer internship and fall internship. You will only need to fill out one application to be considered for both internships.
For more details regarding responsibilities, please view the descriptions and internship application attached below.
The Fall internship primarily focuses on website development and preparation for our “funding the future” sale which takes place in December. Depending on the circumstance, travel may be necessary. If this occurs, travel expenses will be covered. This is a part-time internship, and you are able to manage responsibilities remotely.
- Manage social media accounts with prompt, interactive posts
- Design promotional flyers and graphics for various Brahman Foundation activities
- Update website with new information and timely blog posts
- Contact donors in preparation for the “Funding the Future” Sale
- Create advertisements to promote our sale
- Photograph TBF activities
- Brainstorm innovative ideas to increase social media interaction
The summer internship requires you to attend the All American National Junior Show and TBF Summer Leadership Camp. Transportation and Hotel/Dorm accommodations will be provided for both events with departure from Hungerford, Texas. One meal a day is provided and you will be required to stay in Hungerford prior to each event to assist with planning and preparation for the events.
- Manage social media accounts with prompt, interactive posts.
- Create promotional flyers and graphics for various Brahman Foundation activities.
- Photograph activities at the All American National Junior Show and The Brahman Foundation Summer Leadership Camp.
- Update website with new information and timely blog posts.
- Collaborate to schedule activities throughout TBF’s Summer Leadership Camp.
- Assist in the organization of TBF’s Scholarship Awards Banquet.
- Serve as a camp chaperone.
Summer- Ryan Beany
Fall- Anna Pickering